wshg.net
WSHG.NET BLOG | Prepare for a Natural Disaster and Protect your Possessions by Taking a Home Inventory | At Home, Featured | September 6, 2019 | WestSound Home & Garden
Nearly two-thirds of American homeowners are living without a critical safeguard. According to data from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, just 34 percent of U.S. homeowners have taken a home inventory. That leaves 66 percent, or two-thirds, who lack this important protection. ... read more