zintdesign.com
Allianz and Alpha propose €1bn Asia-Pacific real estate joint venture - Zint Design
Magic Circle law firm Slaughter and May is advising real estate investment management firms Alpha Investment Partners (Alpha) and Allianz Real Estate (Allianz) on a proposed joint venture worth approximately €1 billion. Under the terms of the agreement, Allianz and Alpha Asia Macro Trends Fund III, managed by Alpha, will acquire an 85% stake in Beijing Ronsin Technology Center, a grade A office complex in Wangjing, Beijing. The vendor is China-based park owner and operator D&J China, which will preserve the remaining 15% interest in Beijing Ronsin Technology Center. Allianz, one of the investors in the fund, will retain a 62% share of