Migration and Visas | Study Cairns - live, study & work in Cairns, north Queensland
Please ensure you arrange your student visa with an Australian registered migration agent or institution prior to leaving home. Reputable migration agents recommended by Study Cairns and with offices in Cairns include Coral Coast Migration Services and Immigration Gurus. Contact these immigration specialists to discuss all your international student visa and immigration requirements.