When should you see a speech therapist for trouble swallowing?
A speech-language pathologist is the obvious professional to visit for a communication problem. Not as many people realize they can also treat swallowing disorders, or dysphagia. Johnna Johnson is the speech-language pathologist at Regional One Health’s East Campus Center for Rehabilitative Medicine. Johnson has special certification as a VitalStim provider to help patients who are