Legalisation of Dutch documents for use abroad
If you want to use a Dutch document in another country, you usually need to have it legalised first. This is done with a special stamp or sticker. The process is normally completed at the foreign country’s embassy or consulate. You can use documents issued by countries or municipalities that are part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands anywhere in the Kingdom without legalization.