Effortless Reimbursement for Parents - Tax ID on Receipts & Statements
Is it common for your families to ask for a tax statement with your childcare facility’s Tax ID or EIN (Employer Identification Number)? Often times parents can get reimbursed for childcare expenses through their FLEX account or claim expenses as a deduction on their tax return. That’s why we’ve made this process better for both