imthemobile.guru
Educate your children on how they store their electronics at night. | imthemobile.guru
Earlier this week, there was a news story on Fox4 about a young woman who left her Galaxy S4 handset underneath her pillow and fell asleep. She woke up to the handset smouldering as it caught fire. This could have ended up very bad. Fortunately for everyone, no one was hurt and we can all learn a valuable lesson from her misfortune. Never leave electronics in a place where the heat generated from normal use can accumulate.