Looking At A Military Social Worker
The United States Army employs thousands of individuals as counselors, psychologists, social workers, and various other social assistance staff members. A military social worker works with active military personnel, veterans and military families. A bachelor's or master's degree in social work or a related field is required for most of these positions.