gamingcypher.com
Anno Franchise Acquired by Ubisoft - Gaming Cypher
The Anno developer Related Designs has been fully acquired by Ubisoft. Ubisoft already owned close to 30% of Related Designs after it acquired its Sunflowers Interactive Entertainment Software in 2007. Ubisoft just purchased the remaining 70% of the company and now fully owns it. Odile Limpach, Managing Director of Ubisoft Blue Byte, said in a … Continue reading "Anno Franchise Acquired by Ubisoft"