Masonic Lodge - Essex on Lake Champlain
Located on the Lake Champlain shore of Essex, NY, the Noble Warehouse was constructed circa 1810 by the Ransom Noble and Sons firm. The warehouse was transformed into a concert hall by Maud Noble, and that is when it received its Colonial Revival makeover. Eventually, Cornelia Hand Baird, a descendant of the Nobles, donated the...
Post to Tumblr