eriecountyohiohistory.com
Trinity United Methodist Church
Trinity United Methodist Church In 1918 the Methodist church lost its location at the corner of Washington Street and Jackson Street to make way for the new Post Office. In 1920 the congregation acquired the Charles E. Cooke home. The house was remodeled and used for church purposes while their education building was being constructed