eastendbeacon.com
This Morning’s Bulletin — 5.12.17
Good Morning! Today will be partly sunny, with a high near 57 degrees and a northeast wind 8 to 10 miles per hour. There’s a 20 percent chance of rain overnight, and then an 80 percent chance…