Education in BC Refund of Contributions- Collection of Social Insurance Number (SIN)
We are pleased to advise that cheques for the return of contributions to the Education in BC fund may now be issued to current and former registrants who contributed to the fund. As referenced in our update last month, the College is required by the Canada Revenue Agency to prepare a T4A for each