How can I bring my parents into the U.S. while I’m studying with an F1 visa? - Canada, US, Australia, UK Immigration, Study Visa, Travel Visa, Business Visa, Settlement Services
If you are in the U.S. by an F-1 visa and want to bring your family along, then only F-2 visas can b