windsorhistorical.org.au
The Windsor Crystal Theatre
The Windsor Picture Palace (as it was known then) opened 1921, in Lutwyche Road Windsor, near the corner with Le Geyt Street. A vestibule fronted Lutwyche Road. At the beginning, patrons were able to dance on a separate floor during silent film screenings. Music was played by a local violinist and pianist. Around 1924 it