whiskeytangotexas.com
The First Rule Of Feminist Fight Club Is Talk About Feminist Fight Club
Research shows that 25% of feminist women are on medication to treat their mental illness… the other 75% are walking around untreated… Once You Open The Doors Of Hell You Can’t Choose W…