Mark's History: Kirkstall's old police station | West Leeds Dispatch | News. Views. Get involved!
Share this post:58SharesKirkstall Police Station was at the junction of Abbey Road and Commercial Road on the site of the old Kirkstall, Otley and Shipley Trust Turnpike Toll/Chain Bar, writes Mark Stevenson. It was opened around 1857 and the new police force at first rented the property but was able to buy it in 1871 for £1,000. A lot of …
Post to Tumblr