voxpopulisphere.com
Mike Males: The Shooting Statistics Are Clear: It’s Not Schools That Are Dangerous
Schools are the sites of fewer than 3 percent of students’ gun homicides; the other 97 percent occur somewhere other than school. . Every day, 42 Americans die in gun homicides, the grim backdrop a…