umdwritersbloc.com
Blog — Shia LaBeouf: A Subtle leader of Social Change
In many cases, the initial thought a person has upon hearing the name Shia LaBeouf is Transformers. That probably occurs 88 percent of the time. For the remaining 12 percent, he may be associated w…