think-tasmania.com
Elizabeth River: Campbell Town Tasmania | think-tasmania.com
Campbell Town, located on the banks of the Elizabeth River, 68 km south of Launceston, 134 km north of Hobart on the Midland Highway was once one of the early coaching stops. Originally established in 1821 by Governor Macquarie as one of the four garrison town and probation stations between Hoba ...