seesharppress.wordpress.com
The Republicans’ Phony Patriotism
(First off, not all of those who voted for Trump in 2016 fall into the following category, only 75% to 80%. The remaining 20% to 25% were justifiably disgusted with the do-nothing policies of Obama…