secretkeeper.net
@NRA | “Everything’s Okay…You’re Safe” | sayeth Uncle Sam
We’re not safe when bullets fly endlessly The @NRA has 5 million members. Should 1.5% of the population Get to dictate gun policy for the other 98.5%? #TexasChurchMassacre 26 Dead . Mostly Ch…