polarbearscience.com
Only a 70% chance that polar bear numbers will decline by 30% by 2050
Despite the stupendously unwarranted hype being generated out of the recent release of the 2015 update to the IUCN Red List status assessment for polar bears, in fact the prognosis is better than i…