Relationship statistics of different nationalities Prague Expats - PraguExpats
Some people call it the "Czech Partner visa", officially it is called the temporary residency for EU family member.At PragueExpats we have approved our 500th filing last week and have interesting statistics to share on the relationships between EU members and other nationalities.