pediatricinsider.wordpress.com
Why parents refuse vaccines
The Pediatric Insider © 2009 Roy Benaroch, MD Ask 98% of my patients, and they’ll tell you they’ve gotten all of their kids’ vaccines, without qualms or hesitation. Ask the other 2%, and you’ll hea…