parriehunter.co.nz
Manukau South Head - Parriehunter
The Manukau Heads Lighthouse, which dates from 1874 has been meticulously rebuilt using original parts by volunteers from the local Awhitu community. The lighthouse ceased operation on its former site, a couple of kilometers away in 1986. It has now been relocated next to the Manukau Heads Signal Station Platform. [1] Technical details Location: Latitude …