naijagists.com
University Of Abuja On Fire: UniAbuja Female Hostel's Gas Explosion Injures 2 Students
January 13, 2014 - Fire Explosion At University Of Abuja: UniAbuja Female Hostel's Gas Explosion Injures 2 Students 2 students were injured in a fire which occurred at the female hostel of the University of Abuja on Sunday. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) learnt that the fire was caused by a gas cooker which exploded. A security officer, Mrs Fatima Salawo, who said that she was the supervisor on duty, told NAN that the incident took place around 8.25 a.m. She said that the fire broke out as a result of a leaking gas cylinder, belonging to a 100-level