morgancountycitizen.com
Child sets house fire - Morgan County Citizen
By Tia Lynn Ivey managing editor A mobile home on Maple Street in Madison caught fire and was decimated last week after a young child reportedly got a hold of a lighter and accidentally started a fire beneath a mattress in one of the bedrooms, according to City of Madison Fire Officials. “It’s a terrible thing,” said City Fire Marshall Gene Porter. “It is so important to talk to your kids about fire safety and keep lighters and matches up and away from small children.” According to Porter, a mother ... Read More