mobilegameroids.wordpress.com
Orange Acquired Dailymotion For $168 Million. [NEWS]
Back in January 2011, Orange acquired 49 percent of Dailymotion for $78 million (€59 million), and declared that they wanted to buy out the remaining 51 percent. But Dailymotion had to wait two yea…