mnbucketlist.com
Grant House Hotel and Eatery -
Located in Rush City and housed in a restored 19th-century tavern is the Grant House Hotel and Eatery. The original Grant House Hotel was built in 1880 by Colonel Russell H. Grant, second-cousin to Ulysses S. Grant. Majestic, it stood until 1895 when a fire destroyed it. Burnt to the ground just a handful of …