At Home in the Founder’s House
Alumni everywhere recognize Shady Shore as one of the most beautiful, historic buildings on campus. When Oswego founder Edward Austin Sheldon built Shady Shore in 1857, he meant it to be a family home. For President Deborah F. Stanley and her family, it has been just that for the past 13 years.
Post to Tumblr