launchmywear.wordpress.com
2016 Summer Trends Spotted at Cannes!
If you’re a female celebrity attending Cannes Film Festival this year, there’s probably a 70% percent chance you’re wearing one of these colors: a. Summer White (30%) b. Yellow (1…