itainthemingway.com
Funniest Tweets from #Coachella 2015
I can not tell a lie. Finding funny tweets for Coachella was hard since about 90 percent of the tweets with a #coachella hashtag were about the fashion. The other 10 percent were about the Drake/Ma…