home.rebelmouse.com
A Rebel's Guide to the Facebook Algorithm
The Facebook algorithm has taken a lot of twists and turns over the years. Each new update brings a new set of challenges — and opportunities — for publishers. Facebook + Google own 90% of new ad revenue, leaving just 10% for brands and media companies looking for the almighty ROI. As Faceboo...