Waiver of Inadmissibility
If you or a loved one has been deemed inadmissible, or you think you may be inadmissible to the United States, you may be eligible for the I-601 Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility. If you are applying for an immigrant visa at a US consulate abroad or adjustment of status while in the United