germanna.org
Salubria | Germanna Foundation
Historic Salubria is an 18th century (ca. 1757) Georgian-style manor house built by the Reverend John Thompson, rector of the Little Fork Church from 1740 to 1772, who married the widow of Lt. Gov. Alexander Spotswood. The house received the name Salubria , Latin for healthful, from a later owner, James Hansbrough, in the early 1800s …