fmacskasy.wordpress.com
Roy Morgan Poll: Unemployment and Under-employment up in New Zealand!
. . A new Roy Morgan poll has un-employment in New Zealand steady at 8.5%, with a further 11.3% under-employed. Collectively, 19.8% of the workforce (519,000, up 69,000) were either unemployed or…