Four children die in Stafford house fire - Enviro Led Tech
Four children have died in a house fire in Stafford. The blaze in the Highfields area of the town in the early hours also left another child and two adults injured. Part of the roof of the house has collapsed, windows were shattered and the rooms were left blackened by the blaze. A senior Staffordshire Police officer described the loss of “precious lives” in the fire as “absolutely heartbreaking”. The injuries to the two adults and the child are not thought to be life-threatening. Media captionFour children found dead in house fire Neighbour Wendy Pickering was in tears as she remembered the children, who she often saw while taking her granddaughter to school. “It is a real shock,” she said.
Post to Tumblr