efficiency365.com
I only use 5% features in MS Office. Why should I pay for the remaining 95%? (Part 2 of 2) - Efficiency 365
Please read the earlier post. This is a continuation post. It is not possible to recap the Part 1 article. Why No examples or illustrations A reader asked me this after reading the first article. These two articles do not contain a single example, screen-shot or illustration. Those who read my articles and have seen … Continue reading I only use 5% features in MS Office. Why should I pay for the remaining 95%? (Part 2 of 2) →