digitalfrontiernews.com
HelbizCoin ICO - Decentralized Transportation
Vehicles, today are used 4% of the time, the other 96% they sit dormant. Through the elimination of a centralized hub, HelbizCoin looks to revolutionize the ride for rent market. "Peer to peer platforms" make communication and payment easy. https://steemit.com/ethereum/@kingscrown/helbizcoin-ico-decentralized-transportation