Enforcing a Judgment or Money Order - Debt Recovery Queensland
Did you get a judgment, money order, or a QCAT decision in your favour? Our debt recovery solicitors can help through the complicated process of enforcing a Judgment or money order. Enforcement warrants, seizure and sale of property, bankruptcy, statutory demands, and winding up applications.