Part III: The Decision
When I landed in Ohio Thursday night, my husband was at the airport to meet me. As we drove home, I unpacked my findings and explained my concerns. The trajectory would be as follows: The biopsy is conducted. If it's not cancer, the doctors may or may not remove the lump based on its type, how