WEEKLY UPDATE #6: End of the donation campaign
Dear Friends, I hope that you’re doing well. We had a discussion internally to decide if we open the preorders this Christmas or if we wait until next year. After the POC2, we are moving forward on the POC3, delt an agreement to develop our product with a major manufacturer and know that we can count on a