About CUMC - Chandler United Methodist Church
Our Story Remembering the Past And Inspiring the Future The first real preaching service held in Chandler was in the first week of January 1913. On January 20, a Methodist Episcopal Church was formally organized as Chandler Methodist Community Church. Dr. A.J. Chandler donated a large lot on the southeast corner of Chandler Boulevard and California … Continue reading "About CUMC"
Post to Tumblr