calvaryga.com
An angry pastor’s thoughts on debt | Calvary Baptist Church
95% of the pain and the heartache of being a pastor comes during the week in the form of counseling and crises. The other 5% comes before or after services on Sunday or mid-week. Don’t get me wrong; I wouldn’t spend my life doing anything else- even if God let…