6 Ways to Help Female Athletes Build Mental Toughness
“Sports are 90% mental.” It’s a common phrase about mental toughness heard from coaches across all sports, with people typically referring to the remaining 10% of the equation as “physical.” Although the origin and exact phrasing are unclear, many historians credit the quote to baseball legend Yogi Berra. Regardless of what the complete percentage breakdown should be,