What Is Adult ADHD and What Can I Do About It?
by John Shin, MD dba Behavioral Healthcare Associates, LLC Dr. John Shin is a Child, Adolescent, and General psychiatrist. Dr. Shin received his medical degree from the University of Iowa College of Medicine. Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is often thought of as a