Changes made to Gov.UK website regarding regulations
EU Community Licences for international road haulage Page summary Apply for an EU Community Licence to transport goods by road to or through EU and European Economic Area (EEA) countries, and the rules you have to follow. Change made Removed detailed information about the authorisations and permits you will need after Brexit. This information has been moved to a