articles.perfectorigins.com
7 Tips to Help You Improve Your Liver Health and Function
Did you know your liver is the only organ in your body that can regenerate itself? In fact, if you had 75 percent of your liver removed, the remaining 25 percent would regenerate a full-size liver in just eight to 15 days. Additionally, your liver is responsible for more than 500 distinct functions in your body.