appletalkweb.blog
Apple is China’s top mobile brand (by @businessinsider )
a través de Apple is China’s top mobile brand – Business Insider Android accounts for 74% of active devices in the Chinese smartphone market, leaving the iOS ecosystem with just a 26% s…